American Express is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. All we have is the following info:
· Supports project teams in the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
· Supports the design, build, enhancement and integration of infrastructure required to support the business portfolio or infrastructure platform in terms of robustness, scalability, availability and efficiency.
· Supports initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions that adhere to AET standards.
· Provides Application teams in Application Code Management in Development environments
Technical requirements: Hands on experience with Windows server administration, UNIX/Linux scripting, SQL and Oracle databases, and .Net Framework
Please ask all qualified candidates to:
1) Send their resumes and cover letters to:
2) In the subject line of the email, please include the position name
3) Please ask them to mention which immigrant network they belong to (your organization)
4) Please submit by April 29, 2011.
Manager, Program Development
Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC)
170 Bloor Street West, Suite 901, Toronto, ON M5S 1T9
Tel: 416.944.1946 ext. 279